Saturday, October 11, 2008

Craaaazy Dream

A few years ago (hey, I told you these stories would be from a while ago!) I had a dream.

I was running from something. It must have been really really frightening, because I remember I was running very fast. It was dark, very dark and cold. I think.

Anyway, I was running away from something, in the dark and I was in a forest. There were trees everywhere. It was kind of like the opening of Tales from the Darkside.

I was running and trying not to run into anything, since it was so dark. Then, suddenly, I started to get hit with branches! They were hanging low from the trees and brushing up on my face as I ran. It really felt like they were hitting my face. Then one brushed my lips, ever so slightly.


I woke up.


It was my cat, Bruce, touching my lips.

1 comment:

Jess // CLineCreations said...

Haha your drawing are great. I definitely have had some strange dreams like that.. the most embarrassing one involved peeing. In my dream I was trying to find a bathroom desperately and finally had to make do with an abandoned haystack. I woke up to a very unpleasant surprise, as you may guess. I think I was about 7.